The Importance of Quality Glasses That Fit Well
There is no substitute for quality, and that’s even more true for eyeglasses — because nobody wants to be left stranded with busted frames and lenses! At Lowcountry Eye Care, we offer a wide selection of the finest eyewear, adjusted and customized for your specific needs. A well -made pair of glasses are easier to clean and maintain, so it’s worthwhile to invest in good craftsmanship!
Keeping your Eyewear Clean Tips and Tricks for Glasses Care
No matter what type of glasses you purchase, they’re going to get dirty eventually, even if you’re careful. To keep you seeing clearly and your glasses in great lasting condition, follow these simple care guidelines:
- Clean them regularly by rinsing under running water with mild hand soap, and drying with cotton or silk cloth.
- For spot-cleaning if running water isn’t available, use a non-corrosive cleaning solution made for glasses.
- Wipe your glasses with a soft microfiber cloth, instead of abrasive materials like clothing or a paper towel.
- Always wipe your glasses in one direction, so you’re not just smearing dirt around the lenses.
- Keep your glasses in a protective case when not in use, and don’t leave them in direct sunlight.
Our Amazing Warranty Program
Sometimes, disaster strikes, and your glasses get damaged — but that doesn’t mean you’re out of luck. With our extensive warranty program, you’ll have peace of mind even after you’ve left our offices. All our frames come with a one – year warranty against manufacturer’s defects, and lenses with Crizal No-Glare treatment are covered for 2 years against scratching or breakage. If your prescription needs adjusting within 30 days of ordering your glasses, we’ll do it at no cost, so you have the best vision possible! And if for any reason, except loss or theft, you need your glasses repaired or replaced, we’ll do so once with the same prescription in a two-year period from the date of purchase, at no charge to you.