The difference between Lowcountry Eye Care and other eye care practices is our dedication to our patients is not only through our services, but also in the high quality products we offer. We are people too who, when we shop look, for products that have quality and value, that is what we want to offer you. Our goal is to have you feeling GREAT about the look of the glasses or sunglasses you are wearing and HAPPY with the comfort and fit of your glasses or contacts, while providing you with excellent vision.
We love fitting contacts and we have the best selection on trial contact lenses so you can leave the same day with your prescription.
- Almost everyone can wear contact lenses. We have the ability to fit children, seniors,dry eye, and post surgery patients.
- Contacts can be life changing and everyone deserves a chance to experience how they can change your life.
- Health is a concern with contact lenses and we are trained to fit the healthiest and most comfortable contacts to correct your vision the best it can be
Frames and Sunglasses
All of our frames are first runs and warrantied. Meaning we don’t sell last years styles or close out specials.
Allow our associates to assist you in selecting great-looking eyewear with the perfect fit of lenses for your prescription. Your frame selection process will be highly personalized and we pride ourselves in helping you find the perfect eyewear for your personal taste and lifestyle.
- Free two year warranty on all Frames
-If for any reason, except loss or theft, you need your frame or lenses repaired or replaced, we will remake your glasses once in the two-year period, limited to the same prescription, from the date of purchase at no charge to you.
We believe in carrying the best optical quality lenses possible. Due to the high length of time and because of different work and lifestyle reasons that people wear glasses, we want your eyes to stay comfortable and healthy. This is why we use the most advanced lenses available and tailor the lenses to you.
We carry everything from Varilux progressives to the newest Transitions 7. Every pair of lenses we sell has CRizal No- Glare treatments to reduce eye fatigue, glare, and scratch protection.
- Free two-year warranty on all lenses with Crizal no glare treatment. Any lens can scratch or break. If for any reason, except loss or theft, you need your lenses repaired or replaced, we will remake your glasses once in the two-year period, limited to the same prescription, from the date of purchase at no charge to you.
We also offer 50% savings on your second pair of glasses, your choice!
Depending on your lifestyle, you might need sunglasses or specialty office, reading, safety or sports glasses. We can help by offering 50% savings the same day as your initial purchase on pairs of equal or lesser value.
We at Lowcountry Eye Care want you, our patient, to be happy. If you are having any difficulties with your prescription or are not completely satisfied, we will correct it within 45 days of ordering in the glasses you purchased from us.